skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I was shown this by my sister one day and I thought it was damn hilarious...Enjoy!
1 comment:
Sleepydumpling
said...
Love it. But I'm going to be singing that in my head for the next fortnight.
November 9, 2008 at 8:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dizzy G
I am ME!!!!!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(23)
►
September
(5)
►
October
(10)
▼
November
(7)
Yokai! Creatures that helped shape the Japanese f...
Shooting the crap out of people + witty Bruce Will...
Racing round blowing up crap with and array of wea...
Set in the distant future Earths population has b...
It begins with an uncoordinated fat kid with what ...
I was shown this by my sister one day and I though...
It has arrived! A week ago Wrath of the Lich King ...
►
December
(1)
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 comment:
Love it. But I'm going to be singing that in my head for the next fortnight.
Post a Comment