
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... Actually, here on Earth, some wonderful person made this awesome game. Based on the original Star Wars trilogy, Lego Star Wars II follows the storyline pretty darn close in the form of one of the most popular contruction toys around...LEGO! You play as almost any character in the game as you shoot, chop and flat out demolish your way through the Star Wars universe.
You can play on your own or play multiplayer through the whole campaign, switching through characters as you utilise thier unique skills. You can access computers t open doors as R2D2, or lift objects with the force as Luke, Obi-Wan or even Darth Vader and the Emperor, you can fly through asteroid fields in the Millenium Falcon of pilot an X-Wing as you destroy the Death Star, you can even run around and remove limbs as Chewbacca. The game has lots of mini quests where you run around and find things in order to unlock new items, abilities and characters.
It is a great game that is easy to play and great fun for all ages and I recommend it especially if you are a fan of the Star Wars movies. I give it a 10/10, it is awesome and it has great replayability, GO BUY IT NOW!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!

1 comment:
I wholeheartedly concur. It's quite amazing how well the SW movies translated into Lego. I haven't played with the stuff for years but it meshed two of my great childhood loves and gave me a warm, welcome feeling of nostalgia.
The same can't be said for Lego Indiana Jones, though. Like the latest film, it didn't live up to standard.
And I'm not even going to touch Lego Batman...
Post a Comment