I heard about this scene but I never actually saw the episode. Having now watched it, some of the amusement value for me was sublimated by having been told about it second hand. Dammmit! Never mind. FG has plenty of other classic moments, too. "Run, ET! Run!"
Yeah, the ET scenes is hilarious. I also enjoy the Chicken fights, "Chicken...Gave me a bad coupon..." they just trash stuff over a damn coupon XD. I also like the Jaws 5 scene its funny too.
2 comments:
I heard about this scene but I never actually saw the episode. Having now watched it, some of the amusement value for me was sublimated by having been told about it second hand. Dammmit!
Never mind. FG has plenty of other classic moments, too. "Run, ET! Run!"
Yeah, the ET scenes is hilarious. I also enjoy the Chicken fights, "Chicken...Gave me a bad coupon..." they just trash stuff over a damn coupon XD. I also like the Jaws 5 scene its funny too.
Post a Comment